Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lil Sister

Wow!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted! Too busy living life to write about it, I guess! Which is a good thing. But I digress....

After the long waited 2009 NCM Caravan came to an end, we came home and eagerly awaited the arrival of "lil Sister"-my birthday present from the better half. Last spring, we had gone to Vettes doin' the Charleston and visited the Marchant Chevrolet guys at their booth. They had a 2010 Camaro (silver) for people to try on. Love at first sight!! The long and the short of it is that when we went back in May to the coast for a business trip, we cam home via Ravenel, SC, where Marchant Chevrolet is located and we ordered an Aqua Blue 2RSS Camaro.

Patiently waiting, we tracked online lil Sister's birth in Canada and her long journey by train and truck. Fiinally we got the call that she had arrived at Marchant Chevrolet! It was late on a Saturday afternoon so a whole week had to go by before we could go to get her. That was a loonnng week!! The folks at Marchant couldn't have been nicer, especially Vern Black our salesman!! I highly recommend them if you are wanting a new Chevrolet-$98 over invoice on every model, even Corvettes!! Visit their website at http://www.marchantchevy.net/ to see everything they have to offer.

And no, I am not being disloyal to the first love, Corvettes. The Chevrolet banner waves over both Corvettes and Camaros, not to mention Big Red, my trusty Silverado. Each one brings something special to the table and I am lucky enough to get to experience it all!!

No comments: