Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vettes Doin' the Charleston

Hello all!

Happy New Year to everyone!! Last workday of the year for me! It is cold and there have been some snow flurries seen this morning at the Greenville Spartanburg airport. My mind keeps wandering to spring, warmer temperatures and ROAD TRIPS!!!

I sent out an email to my fellow Carolina Vettepackers about the 2010 Vettes Doin' the Charleston all-Corvette show in April. This is the third annual show put on by the Coast Carolina Corvette Club or the 4Cs. Check out their website at http://www.4cccc.org/ for information on the event, hotels, registration, etc. The official flyer isn't available yet but will be soon for printing out and distributing to interested parties. I have already made our reservation!!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: